This past Sunday was National Ice Cream Day! Ice cream comes in a variety of flavours and also textures, hard ice cream, soft serve, dairy free, fat free, gelato, gluten free and sugar free!
What is your favourite flavour? I love cotton candy and bubble gum!
Here are some delicious homemade Ice cream recipes!
Straight SCOOP on Ice Cream!
- The tallest Ice Cream was over 9 ft tall. It was scooped in Italy
- Chocolate Syrup is the worlds most popular ice cream topping It takes 3 gallons of milk to produce 1 gallon of Ice Cream
- It takes about 50 licks to finish 1 single scoop ice cream cone
- Brain freeze occurs when Ice cream touches the roof of your mouth
- 1 in 10 people admit to licking the bowl clean after eating ice cream
- 1 in 5 people admit to sharing their ice cream with a pet